We would love to welcome you to HawaiiUSA FCU.
And we'll make it quick and simple for you to transfer your accounts from your other financial institution. We look forward to serving you as our member!
Switch your account in three easy steps
Everything you need to switch to HawaiiUSA FCU is included in our switch kit. Feel free to complete and print out the kit when you open your HawaiiUSA checking account, or visit one of our convenient branch locations and let us know you're interested in switching.
If you have any questions about this process,please call our Call Center at (808) 534.4300 or toll-free at (800) 379.1300.
Step 1: Open Your HawaiiUSA Checking Account
- If you are not yet a HawaiiUSA FCU member or do not have a HawaiiUSA FCU checking account, please visit any of our convenient branch locations and an account representative will be more than happy to assist you.
Step 2: Adjust Your Automatic Transactions
- After you receive your HawaiiUSA FCU account number and your 11-digit MICR number, use the AUTHORIZATION FOR DIRECT DEPOSIT form to assist you with establishing or transferring your regular payments or retirement funds to your HawaiiUSA FCU accounts. If you have Social Security, complete US Treasury Form 1199A, or you can visit a branch and we'll help fill out the form for you.
- To begin/transfer your current automatic bill payments, insurance payments, etc. from your new HawaiiUSA FCU checking account, use the AUTHORIZATION FOR AUTOMATIC PAYMENT/WITHDRAWAL form. While the payment transfers are taking place, you may pay those bills and others using our Online Bill Pay service.
Step 3: Close Your Previous Account
- Complete and send the REQUEST TO CLOSE MY ACCOUNT form to your previous financial institution to instruct them to close your account(s) and receive any remaining balances.
- Please allow time for any outstanding checks, final direct deposits and/or automatic withdrawals to clear from your current account. Remember to destroy any checks, ATM/debit cards and deposit slips to protect your personal and financial information.