At HawaiiUSA, we are committed to providing our members with a convenient and innovative banking experience. We are pleased to announce the launch of our NEW Mobile Banking*!
Benefits of the new Mobile Banking:
- Responsive design, for your smartphone or tablet
- A new look and feel, similar to our redesigned website and online banking platform
- Improved Mobile Deposit** service
- New features
- Transfer Funds to any HawaiiUSA account
- Search for nearby branch and ATM locations
- View check images (iOS only)
What you need to know about the new Mobile Banking:
- Mobile Banking App Users:
- For iOS users, simply update the HawaiiUSA Mobile App on our launch date and you're good to go!
- For AndroidTM users, will need to uninstall the current HawaiiUSA Mobile App and download the new app on the Google Play StoreTM.
- If you do not have the app, go to the App Store or Google Play StoreTM to download the app. The app is only available on:
- iOS 8.4 or higher
- AndroidTM 4.0.3 or higher
- Update your Secure Delivery information in Online Banking. Log into Online Banking by clicking on the teal box on the top right hand corner of the page.
- To receive your Secure Access Code via phone or email: Once you are logged into Online Banking, select "Settings" (at the top of the screen) to update your phone number and email
- To receive your Secure Access Code via text message: Once you are logged into Online Banking, under the Services menu, select "TextMe" to register your mobile device.
- Text Banking Users: To retrieve account information via text messaging, you will need to register your mobile device via Online Banking. Log in to Online Banking, under the Services menu, select TextMe and follow the steps to register your device. The new shortcode is 90703. Learn more about TextMe Banking in our Mobile Banking FAQs.
- Mobile Banking Website Users: The website you may have been using to access Mobile Banking is no longer available, as of March 29. You can download our app to your device through the App StoreSM or on the Google Play StoreTM, or you can access Online Banking through our website.
*Mobile Banking is free to all HawaiiUSA Online Banking members. An internet-enabled device is required to access the HawaiiUSA Mobile Banking App and Website. You must be enrolled in HawaiiUSA Online Banking to access Mobile Banking. Enrollment in HawaiiUSA Online Banking Bill Pay is required to access any bill payment services on Mobile Banking. Standard messaging and data usage fees apply. Please contact your carrier for details. Your mobile device must be registered through the Mobile Banking Service enrollment process.
iPhone® and iPad® are registered trademarks of Apple® Inc. App StoreSM is a service mark of Apple Inc. Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc. AndroidTM is a trademark of Google Inc. Trademarks and Service Marks are the property of their respective owners. Trademark owners have no affiliation with HawaiiUSA FCU, its products and services nor its website.
**Mobile Deposit is available to accounts that meet eligibility criteria.