Identity theft is a scary reality in the digital world, but HawaiiUSA helps you fight back.
That’s why we’ve partnered with MyIDCare, a comprehensive identity monitoring and protection service used by Fortune 500 firms and government institutions.
How is MyIDCare credit monitoring different from what my credit card already does?
What your credit card provider can’t identify is actual identity theft, in which a criminal would use your personal information to open new accounts in your name. Credit monitoring uses credit bureau data to detect changes to your credit file, such as address changes, name changes or new accounts. Identity thieves go to great lengths to cover their tracks so they can use a stolen identity for as long as possible before detection. For instance, opening accounts in your name and social security number but at a new address helps to avoid discovery. This is where credit monitoring can help detect fraud in a way your credit card provider cannot.
Individual MyIDCare Protection: $6.99/month
Family MyIDCare Protection: $8.99/month
- HawaiiUSA MyIDCare Plan includes:
- Single Bureau Credit Monitoring
- Dark Web CyberScan Monitoring
- $1 Million Identity Theft Insurance
- 100% Recovery Guarantee or Your Money Back
- Fully-Managed, U.S. Based Identity Recovery
- Lost Wallet coverage
- Expert Assistance
- Monthly recap of account activities
- Password Detective to help uncover compromised passwords
- Change of Address Monitoring
- Court Record Monitoring
- Payday Loan Monitoring
- Social Security Fraud Monitoring