With Courtesy Pay, HawaiiUSA gives you a mulligan and funds the difference for unexpected incidents and oversights that lead to overdrafts. This privilege program is offered to our most responsible members.
- Allows your checking account to be overdrawn up to $5001
- No cost if you never use Courtesy Pay2
- Eliminates merchants' insufficient funds fees
- Covers automatic withdrawal overdrafts from your Checking Account, e.g., ACH, ATM, EFT debit, etc.
Courtesy Pay Eligibility Standards
- Primary account holder must be at least 18 years of age
- All accounts must be in good standing
- Checking account must be active for more than 60 days
- Checking account is brought to a positive end-of-day available balance at least once every 15 days
- No legal or administrative levies against the account
- No pending bankruptcies or financial counseling agreement
- Account holder's mailing address is current
- Read Courtesy Pay's FAQs and official disclosure
Courtesy Pay Authorization Form (Opt-Out or Opt Back In)
1 Inclusive of fees.
2 The usual insufficient funds fee will be charged per item.