We're ready to assist you with all of your financial needs.
HawaiiUSA Federal Credit Union's friendly professionals at our Ewa branch on Oahu can help you open new accounts, apply for auto loans or mortgages, and show you how convenient digital banking can be.
Convenient credit union services
HawaiiUSA Federal Credit Union's Ewa branch on Oahu is where you can open accounts, apply for loans and manage your finances with our services. Take care of your financial business at our Ewa branch, visit our other branches or call us to learn more.
Hours effective March 24, 2020
Ewa Branch is temporarily CLOSED
Phone: (808) 683.0830
About the Ewa Branch
- The Ewa Branch is located in the Ewa Town Center next to Longs Drugs.
- There is ample parking around the building.
- Shared Branching is not available at Ewa Branch.
- The Branch Manager is Sydette Ling.
How to get to the Ewa Branch
- Coming from Waianae, from H-1 Freeway East, take Exit 5 Ewa to Fort Weaver Road. Continue on Fort Weaver Road, and the Ewa Town Center is located on the corner of Fort Weaver Road and Geiger Road. The branch is located next to Longs Drugs.
- Coming from Honolulu, from H-1 Freeway West, take Exit 5A Ewa to Fort Weaver Road. Continue on Fort Weaver Road, and the Ewa Town Center is located on the corner of Fort Weaver Road and Geiger Road. The branch is located next to Longs Drugs.